Wields powerful swords, and is skilled at both attack and defense.
The Warrior (Japanese:せんし; Senshi) is a job in Miitopia that focuses on single-target damage and party defense. For their equipment, their weapon of predilection are Swords & their clothing are Armors.
Boasting high HP, Attack, and Defense, the Warrior is the perfect physical party member, but lacks Speed and Magic.
The Warrior's default attack is single-target only.
|Lv. 1||Lv. 50||Best Equipment||Max Food Stats||Maxed Stats
(Lv. 50 + Equipment + Food)
Attacks & Skills
The Warrior's default attack is melee single-target only.
|Skill||Learned||MP Cost||Description||Attack multiplier||Activation chance (AI)||Extra Notes|
|Jump Slash||Lv. 3||5||"Leap into the air, and slice down to strike an enemy from above."||1.5||50%|
|Proud Protector||Lv. 5||5||"Focus on defense to absorb the damage aimed at a friend."||-||100%||Protects allies from taking damage from an enemy's regular or physical attack, and reduces damage the user takes that turn by 20%. Also increases the friendship gauge. Warriors may end up refusing to protect resented allies.|
|Snap Out of It||Lv. 7||4||"Snap a friend out of it when they're not themselves. (auto)"||-||50%||Removes emotion-based status effects from allies, such as Crying. Even removes the Nightmare and Evil status.|
|Spin Slash||Lv. 12||7||"Swing your sword in a big circle, striking all enemies in the vicinity."||0.75||50%|
|Double Slash||Lv. 17||7||"Unleash two powerful slashes in succession."||0.85||50%||The user hits two monsters, or one monster for combined damage.|
|Darkeye Slash||Lv. 22||12||"Slice an enemy, dealing heavy damage if they're wearing eyes."||2.1||50%||Does more damage if used on monsters with Mii eyes.|
|Super Snap Out of It||Lv. 29||0||"Snap a fallen friend back into action with a whopper of a wake-up call."||-||100%||A zero-MP skill that has a 50% chance of resurrecting a fallen ally, restoring 10 HP.|
|Super Spin Slash||Lv. 36||18||"Whirl your sword around in a large circle to mow down all enemies."||2.1||50%||Stronger version of Spin Slash.|
- Warrior Stats
- Warrior Equipment
- Each version of the Warrior's Armor uses two distinct models. The first model (first used for the Squire's Armor) has a helm with a visor and a plume, that sits on top of the Warrior's head. The second model (first used for the Polka-Dot Armor) has a horned helm which includes a cowl, wrapping around the Warrior's head, leaving no hair visible. The Legendary Armor uses the second model.
- The Utility Sword and the Adventure Armor resemble the outfits worn in the anime Attack on Titan.
- The Light Sword is a close reference to the lightsabers in Star Wars, the main weapon that the Jedi and Sith use.
- The helmet for the Neon Armor will still expose the wearer's hair despite using the headgear model. This is because the headpiece is coded as a "Hat" type instead of "HeadGear" that other headpieces of this model use.
- The Magical Armor resembles Sheikah Technology from Zelda. Usually they have a light blue glow and eyes, very similar to the Magical Armor.
- The Chopper Sword resembles Ganondorf's sword in The Legend of Zelda Spaceworld 2000 tech demo.
- The Hero Sword Is based on the Ultima Weapon from the Final Fantasy series, specifically, it's appearance in the Compilation of Final Fantasy VII.
- The Steel Armor, especially when colored red, resembles the armor of the Black Knight from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.
- Unlike other jobs that have 30 different pieces of clothing, Warrior's have 31 sets making it have the second most clothing of all jobs, beaten only by the Pop Star due to the male and female variants.
- Attacks & Skills
- If a Warrior uses "Snap Out Of It!", a male Warrior will say, "Snap out of it!" while a female warrior will say, "Keep it together!"
- Darkeye Slash uses the same Eye as the Face Steal move that the Dark Lord does.
- If a Warrior uses any skill and does reduced damage, the player can hear a metal clang after attacking an enemy.
- If a Warrior uses 'Proud Protector' and is about to be attacked by any Scorpion which makes the message, 'Sayonara!' pop up, they still won't be able to survive the attack.
- The description for the Warrior is slightly different in the UK, it says: Wields massive swords, and is versed in both attack and defence.
- In the Casting Call, there is a unique Skill that is never seen in the Final Game
- In promotional materials from Nintendo of Europe gives the character used in the Warrior's official artwork the following name:
- The warrior is named "Eric" in NOE material, but also named "Demetrius" in Nintendo of America's promotional material. Additionally, the official QR Code of the character simply gives him the name "boy"(sic). Both regions, however, describe the character as the idea of the player's own Mii.
- In NOA's material, the character is also displayed as Laid-back, hiding behind the character used in the Cat's official artwork.
Official Artworks, Sprites & More
3DS Equipment Gallery
|Weapons - Swords :|
|Clothing - Armors :|
|Snap Out of It|
|Super Snap Out of It|
|Super Spin Slash|