Wields powerful swords, and is skilled at both attack and defense.
Their weapon of choice is the Sword.
Their clothing is called Armor.
Boasting high HP, Attack, and Defense, the Warrior is the perfect physical party member, but lacks Speed and Magic.
The Warrior's default attack is single-target only.
|LV. 1||Lv. 50||Lv. 50, best equipment,
& max food buffs
|Skill||Learned||MP Cost||Description||Attack multiplier||Activation chance (AI)||Extra Notes|
|Jump Slash||Lv. 3||5||"Leap into the air, and slice down to strike an enemy from above."||1.5||50%|
|Proud Protector||Lv. 5||5||"Focus on defense to absorb the damage aimed at a friend."||-||100%||Protects allies from taking damage from an enemy's regular or physical attack, and reduces damage the user takes that turn by 20%. Also increases the friendship gauge. Warriors may end up refusing to protect resented allies.|
|Snap Out of It||Lv. 7||4||"Snap a friend out of it when they're not themselves. (auto)"||-||50%||Removes emotion-based status effects from allies, such as Crying. Even removes the Nightmare and Evil status.|
|Spin Slash||Lv. 12||7||"Swing your sword in a big circle, striking all enemies in the vicinity."||0.75||50%|
|Double Slash||Lv. 17||7||"Unleash two powerful slashes in succession."||0.85||50%||The user hits two monsters, or one monster for combined damage.|
|Darkeye Slash||Lv. 22||12||"Slice an enemy, dealing heavy damage if they're wearing eyes."||2.1||50%||Does more damage if used on monsters with Mii eyes.|
|Super Snap Out of It||Lv. 29||0||"Snap a fallen friend back into action with a whopper of a wake-up call."||-||100%||A zero-MP skill that has a 50% chance of resurrecting a fallen ally, restoring 10 HP.|
|Super Spin Slash||Lv. 36||18||"Whirl your sword around in a large circle to mow down all enemies."||2.1||50%||Stronger version of Spin Slash.|
- The Warrior is tied with the Cat and the Tank for having the lowest base max MP, at 4.
- The Warrior has the highest base Attack stat among all jobs, at 12.
- The Warrior is tied with the Cat for having the lowest base Magic, at 0.
- The description for the Warrior is slightly different in the UK. Here, it says: Wields massive swords, and is versed in both attack and defence.
- If a Warrior uses "Snap Out Of It!", a male Warrior will say, "Snap out of it!" while a female warrior will say, "Keep it together!"
- Darkeye Slash uses the same Eye as the Face Steal move that the Dark Lord does.
- In the Casting Call, there is a unique Skill that is never seen in the Final Game.
- The Warrior has 31 sets of armor, making it the job with the most amount of gear (unless one counts the combined amount from both Pop Stars).
- If a Warrior uses any skill and does reduced damage, the player can hear a metal clang after attacking an enemy.
- If a Warrior uses 'Proud Protector' and is about to be attacked by any Scorpion which makes the message, 'Sayonara!' pop up, they still won't be able to survive the attack.
- Promotional material from Nintendo of Europe gives the character used in the Warrior's official artwork the following name:
- The warrior is named "Eric" in NOE material, but also named "Demetrius" in Nintendo of America's promotional material. Additionally, the official QR Code of the character simply gives him the name "boy"(sic). Both regions, however, describe the character as the idea of the player's own Mii.
- In NOA's material, the character is also displayed as Laid-back, hiding behind the character used in the Cat's official artwork.