Uncharted Galados (Japanese: カラパス島の奥地 Garapasu-tou no Okuchi; Galados Isle Outback) is the final region of Galados Isle.
It consists of four stages in a line, with the fourth being the boss. The second and third stages serve as enemy gauntlets with minibosses at the end. They are not true bosses as they can be refought endlessly.
The enemies here are rather difficult and it would be comforting to have a team of lv30+ and over 200HP, If you do not have the requirements mentioned before, you can also use a Cleric, Imp or Chef as they have skills to OHKO ennemies since the minibosses are not bosses and thus are not immune to the preceding classes' skills.
For all the levels after the first one, the encounters are in a set order and the levels are all in a straight line
- Black harpy x2
- Replica Dark Lord (Boss)
Areas around Uncharted Galados
- The dungeon's environment/theme is reused from Realm of the Fey areas, meaning that it's possible to encounter events that are unique to this environment ("giant" variation of the dream event, "tomato" song event, etc.).
- It also has the same layout as the Elven Forest temporary dungeon in Realm of the Fey that can only be able to access during quests(The Elven Forest can contain 3 levels at most in the same layout as Uncharted Galados, 2 levels and 1 boss, Unlike Uncharted Galados which contains 3 levels and 1 boss)
- Uncharted Galados does not have an arrival clip when the player first enters the area.
- Once you defeat the Replica Dark Lord at the end of the area, you cannot replay the level in which the boss appeared in.
- Uncharted Galados has gained infamy through the Miitopia fandom for it's spike in difficulty after the first sections of Galados Isle.