This article contains major in-game spoilers.
The Tower of Dread (Japanese: 王の塔 Ō no tō; Tower of Kings) is a boss gauntlet that appears in New Lumos after the player clears any three Districts and speak to the Reborn, who summons it as "your last trial".
|2F||Frog King and Frog Queen|
|4F||King of Hounds|
|5F||Dark King and Dark Queen|
The player gets a Medal for entering the Tower of Dread, and then eight more, one for each time they clear a floor. The final medal is unique for being gold and worded differently.
After defeating the Tower, the party return to the Inn as normal.
Tip: It's not recommended you try this without having good enough stats first as the bosses there are hard to defeat and you don't get a rest or have your Sprinkles restored between battles. It is also recommended that you defeat all eight bosses individually beforehand so you have a better idea of what you are facing.
- If the player enters the "Team" or "Stuff" menus while standing in front of the tower, the background will be the Tower's battle background instead of New Lumos.
- All of the bosses fought here grant no EXP, grub, and G when defeated. They are the only enemies other than the Darker Lord and the monsters exclusive to the Nintendo Switch version's Tower of Despair to have this characteristic.
- It is, however, still possible to earn grub in the Tower of Dread by having a Cat in the party and using Steal Grub (works on all bosses).
- In the Tower, boss battles that would normally use Boss Battle II as their BGM will use Boss Battle III instead.
- The Miitopia characters “FACE” and “KAO” (Face in Japanese) can be seen in the background.
- The Tower Apex is extremely similar to Darker Lord's Domain, except colored green rather than purple.
- In the Nintendo Switch version, beating this unlocks the Tower of Despair.
The scoreboard has been given its own subpage to reduce clutter and still keep the board.
It is located HERE.
|List of Districts in New Lumos|