The Sky Scraper (Japanese: 超摩天楼 Chou-Matenrou; Super Skyscraper) is the building where you battle quite a few bosses, including the Phantom of Evil. It is also where the portal to Otherworld is. It is only accessible after obtaining the four jewels (gained by finishing certain Travelers' quests at the Travelers' Hub) needed to open the door. It is in between Nimbus and Otherworld.
- Defeat all bosses in the Sky Scraper to reach its top.
- Fire Demon
- Purple Crystal
- Banshee Brainbox
- Death Butterfly
- I, Medusa
- Wizened Owl
- Hobgoblin Bully
- Blue Snail
- Dangerous Bomb
- Doom Shield
- Doom Sword
- "Ex-Dark Lord", Phantom of Evil (1st boss)
- Strong "King" Golem & Gold General "Princess" (2nd boss)
- Pharaoh "Genie" II (3rd boss)
- "Fab Fairy"pole(x2) & Red "Youngest Fab Fairy" Frog (4th boss)
- Rich Snurp (once on map)
- Terror Fiend (x2, Chest trap)
Travelers' Hub quest only
A quest dungeon exists by the entrance, which looks like an astronomer's globe.
Level 20-29 quests
- Gold Butterfly
- Rock Hopper
- Glamorous Pharaoh (Boss Version)
- Dark Medusa (Youngest Fab Fairy's quest boss; Level 26)
- "Traveler"puter (possible boss)
- "Traveler's Friend" Cobra (possible boss)
Level 50 quests
- Black Snurp
- Gold Crystal
- Devilish Skulleton
- Replica Dark Lord
- "Traveler's Friend" Mouse (possible boss)
- Lizard"traveler"man (possible boss)
- Imp "Traveler" (possible boss)
- "Traveler's Friend" Bread (possible boss)
- "Traveler" Golem (possible boss)
- Nimbus's map music is played when the player is outside the building in this region.
- This region's battle music is also used for normal battles in Otherworld.
|Map of Miitopia|