Stats in Miitopia are what determine a character's effectiveness in combat. They can be increased by leveling up, purchasing better equipment, and by consuming beneficial grub. There are 6 stats: HP, MP, Attack, Magic, Defense, and Speed.
- HP is the amount of damage a character can take before collapsing.
- MP is a sort of magical currency used to determine how many spells and abilities the character can use.
- Attack determines the power of the character's basic attack, as well as any abilities that do damage and are not magical.
- Magic determines the effectiveness of the character's magical spells, as well as their defense against enemy magic. Magic spells can be easily distinguished from non-magic skills, as any skill that uses this stat will have "magic" written in parentheses at the end of its description.
- Defense is the counter to Attack, and it reduces the amount of incoming damage to the character.
- Speed helps determine the order of actions within a turn. Each turn, every character gets the chance to move once; enemies and allies alike move in the order from highest speed to lowest speed. Once everyone has moved, the process repeats itself. If the speed of one character is equivalent or near equivalent to another character, there is a chance that their order may change.
Below is a table showing each class's maximum and minimum stats. The minimum is at level 1, and the maximum is at level 50; in both cases, it disregards equipment and grub bonuses. The bonus from each class' Legendary equipment is shown in parenthesis, if applicable. The maximum boost from grub for every stat is +99; so, the true limit for all of the below stats is 99 higher than what's shown. For example, even though the Tank never gains speed from leveling up, Tanks can still have up to 99 speed if they are given plenty of speed-boosting grub.
|Warrior||12-310||4-62||12-114 (+238)||0-10||5-94 (+213)||5-48|
|Mage||10-184||8-175||7-46 (+106)||6-194 (+209)||5-75 (+167)||10-96|
|Cleric||10-208||8-164||8-71 (+194)||7-185 (+198)||5-67 (+148)||11-108|
|Thief||10-258||5-83||8-62 (+190)||3-82||6-93 (+207)||12-120|
|Pop Star||15-318||6-104||6-57 (+179)||4-103||4-73 (+163)||6-60|
|Chef||9-232||7-125||8-94 (+215)||3-84||5-83 (+250)||5-54|
|Cat||10-208||4-73||10-110 (+236)||0-5||5-87 (+194)||11-108|
|Imp||12-297||5-88||5-58 (+143)||7-180 (+193)||6-91 (+204)||5-54|
|Scientist||10-208||8-164||8-71 (+186)||7-185 (+165)||5-67 (+157)||11-108|
|Tank||11-284||4-62||8-111 (+243)||2-52||6-100 (+222)||0-0|
|Princess||11-221||9-151||6-65 (+190)||6-149 (+160)||4-62 (+139)||9-90|
|Flower||14-306||10-172||5-52 (+173)||3-88 (+94)||5-79 (+176)||5-51|
|Vampire||13-325||8-131||8-86 (+211)||7-185 (+198)||5-87 (+194)||5-50|
|Elf||9-188||9-156||9-99 (+222)||4-93 (+99)||6-95 (+213)||6-57|
Note: The Chef gets +185 Defense from the Legendary Uniform, and +65 from the Legendary Frying Pan.