"Refined. Charming. Elegant. Friend and foe alike shall bow to such majesty."
The Princess (ひめ Hime; Princess) is a Job in Miitopia that focuses on afflicting status effects and MP Recovery.
Their weapon of choice is the Fan.
Their clothing is called Gowns.
This job is unlocked once the player gets to Realm of the Fey.
The Princess's abilities specializes in healing ally MP, afflicting status conditions to enemies, as well as guarding party from negative status effects.
The Princess's default attack is single target only.
|Lv. 1||Lv. 50||Lv. 50, best equipment,
& max food buffs
|Skill||Learned||MP Cost||Description||Base power||Magic multiplier||Activation chance (AI)||Extra Notes|
|Regal Dance||Lv. 2||4||"Teach enemies a splendid dance. If they join in, they lose a turn."||-||-||40%||A status-inducing skill that targets all enemies and has a 70% chance to distract an enemy for one round. (Can distract for more than one round if used repeatedly with succession) This does not work on bosses.|
|Royal Wave||Lv. 3||6||"Slice an enemy in twain with a quick gust of air. (magic)"||11||0.4||50%|
|Escort||Lv. 6||—||"Be swept out of harm's way by one's friend. (auto)"||-||-||20%||An ally gracefully helps the Princess move away from an incoming enemy attack. The ally will also dodge the attack, if it would have hit them. Also increases the friendship gauge. Can only activate (20% chance) if an enemy uses a regular or physical attack.|
|High Tea||Lv. 10||0||"Restore you and your friend's MP in a moment of peace and quiet. (magic)"'||5||0.1||50%||Increases the friendship gauge. Might not work on Stubborn Miis due to their Bluff quirk.|
|Blindfold||Lv. 13||8||"Pretend not to notice enemy attacks that cause status effects. (auto)"||-||-||50%||50% chance of blocking incoming status effects for the user. Also can activate on an ally, raising the friendship gauge. (If used on an ally, the princess does not get protection from the status effect)|
|Double Royal Wave||Lv. 17||20||"Slice an enemy with not one, but two gusts of air. (magic)"||10||0.5||50%||Can hit two enemies at once, or hit a single enemy for combined damage.|
|Eau de Cologne||Lv. 20||12||"Release a bewitching perfume that might make enemies absentminded."||-||-||50%||70% success rate per target. Absentminded enemies take 1.5x more damage.|
|Ultimate Royal Wave||Lv. 30||35||"Blast a superlative slipstream of air that cuts through all enemies. (magic)"||50||0.8||50%||A greatly improved Royal Wave skill that hits all enemies at once.|
- "Can't see!" (Blindfold skill)
- ”Someone, help!” (Escort skill, prior to dodging)
- ”My oh my.” (Escort skill, after dodging gracefully)
- Mii characters regardless of gender can wear the Princess' gown.
- They are called "ひめ" (hime; princess) in the Japanese version.
- This job and the Thief are the only jobs that can get an auto skill involving dodging attacks.
- If Monsters get inflicted with the "Dance" status effect via the move Regal Dance: The user can rapidly use Regal Dance to make monsters keep dancing. That chain can also be kept by a Pop Star using Earworm. This "does not" work with an Elf using Dancing Arrow.
- Excluding the Elf class, the Princess is the only class whose 3DS artwork’s Mii doesn’t appear as a default Mii in any role for the Switch version.