The latest iteration of Miitopia made its way to the Nintendo Switch in May 2021. Like its predecessor on other mobile platforms, the Switch version is a comedy adventure that allows you to create your own, adorable Mii characters. You customize your Mii characters with an expanded number of traits, limited mostly by your own imagination! Make them look like your friends and family members -- or celebrities or monsters of your own design.
Then, send them off on adventure to get rid of the face-stealing Dark Lord! Along the way, you'll get to explore an expansive landscape. If you choose your path wisely, you're likely to find treasure enough to benefit your whole clan! After all, one of the things that makes Miitopia great is teaming up with others!
- ... that the most damage you can do in one turn is 15984, with 4 maxed out Warriors or Cats using Pincer III, with all their attacks doing 999 damage?
- ... that in the game's code, Powdered Peaks and Peculia are both in the Travelers' Hub region, meaning there are actually 10 worlds instead of 11?
- ...that there is an unused level 99 code in the Mage's stats?
- ...that the last party member to be defeated will have a slightly slower falling animation to draw out the moment?
- ...that, when pressing Y, some music in the game will be paused while others will continue to play? Some examples of those that will continue to play are battle music and stage music. Some examples of those that will be paused are the level up music and battle intros.
We are a community database on Miitopia created by fans, for fans. We are dedicated to building a comprehensive and informative resource about all things related to the Nintendo Switch game -- and its predecssor on Nintendo 3DS.
We also have a place for getting to know each other and to talk about Miitopia in our Discussions. Whether you are here to start editing or to chat with fellow users, you are welcome to sign up for an account!
Around here, we use names from the American version for all pages!
If you spot any vandalism, we have a team of kind admins and bureaucrats who are always willing to take action!