The Light Lord (Japanese: ひかりのまおう (hiragana) / 光の魔王 (kanji) Hikari no Mao; Light Demon King) is one of the monsters that can be found in Tower of Despair, a location introduced in the Nintendo Switch version of Miitopia.
It is fought alongside the Light Sage on the 7th floor of the tower.
The Light Lord is a silver block-structured monster based on the Dark Lord. Orange light glows from the holes on its body and it also emits orange light particles. It possesses a pair of Mii eyes.
This boss performs two actions per turn.
|Action name||Description||Chance to use||Hit rate|
|Attack||Inflicts physical damage on one Mii.||40%||100%|
|Nightmare||Lures a Mii into a nightmare, causing them to fall asleep and take damage during their turn.||30%||100%|
|Magic All||Causes a rock slide, dealing damage to the entire party. (magic)||30%||100%|
|5000||240||110||80||85||Tower of Despair|
- Replica Dark Lord, Light Lord, Phantom of Evil, and the Dark Lord share the same color hierarchy as the Imp family line, corresponding to their respective implied strengh:
- The Replica Dark Lord, being an implied copy of the Dark Lord, is pink like the Imp (enemy).
- The Phantom of Evil, being another clone imbued with the Ex-Dark Lord's face, is green like the Naughty Imp.
- The Dark Lord himself is bluish purple like the Imp "Cheery Granny".
- The Light Lord, which even the Darker Lord could not control, is yellow like the Clever Imp.
Hikari no Mao
|From 光 hikari (light) and 魔王 mao (demon king).|
|French||Avatar de lumière||Avatar of Light.|
|German||Heller Fürst||Bright Lord.|
|Italian||Duca della luce|
|Translates to Light Lord.|
|Dutch||Lichte Vorst||Means akin to Light Lord or Light King.|
|Translates to Light Demon King, similar to its Japanese name.|
- Dark Lord
- "Ex-Dark Lord", Phantom of Evil
- Replica Dark Lord
- Dark King
- Light Sage, its partner in crime.