"Ever the cause of mischief and mayhem, but cute enough to get away with it."
Their weapon of choice is the Spear.
Their clothing is called Costumes.
The Imp can do serious damage and can not only steal HP and MP from enemies, but also lower their defenses. The Imp can also recover teammates' MP and put a positive status effect on them.
The Imp's default attack is single target only.
|Lv. 1||Lv. 50||Lv. 50, best equipment,
& max food buffs
|Skill||Learned||MP Cost||Description||Base power||Magic multiplier||Activation chance (AI)||Extra Notes|
|Naughty Pitchfork||Lv. 2||4||"Skewer an enemy with a fork formed of darkness. (magic)"||8||0.3||60%|
|Butt Jab||Lv. 3||3||"Gently prod a friend and get them to attack an enemy in your place."||-||-||30%||The targeted ally's attack does 1.3x more damage than normal.|
|Sweet Whispers||Lv. 6||7||"Tell an enemy a little white lie to distract it."||-||-||50%||Distracted enemies take 1.5x more damage.|
|Brain Drain||Lv. 10||0||"Draw mental energy from an enemy and transform it into MP."||8||0.1||50%||The power of the absorption is dependent on the enemy's Magic rather than the user's.|
|Energy Drain||Lv. 11||12||"Drain an enemy's life energy and transform it into HP. (magic)"||20||0.15||30%|
|Charm||Lv. 15||10||"Tinker with a friend's emotions and rouse them to action."||3||0.1||70%||Restores some of an ally's MP and makes them excited. Excited teammates can only use the default attack, but it does more damage.|
|Punishing Pitchfork||Lv. 18||12||"Skewer an enemy plus the two next to it with forks of darkness. (magic)"||25||0.4||60%|
|Demonic Whisper||Lv. 23||20||"Try to drag enemies into the depths. If you're lucky, they'll simply vanish."||-||-||20%||Attempts to instantly defeat every enemy. The success rate is 20%, and it does not work on bosses.|
|Wicked Pitchforks||Lv. 31||35||"Skewer all enemies with forks of darkness. (magic)"||20||0.12||60%||Hits random enemies 6 times.|
- In the European version, this job's Butt Jab skill is referred to as "Bum Jab", presumably because "bum" is a more common word than "butt" in the UK.
- In promotional Material from Nintendo of Europe, the Mii used for the Imp's official artwork is given the name "Sis" from NOE's Adventure awaits your Tomodachi Life friends video, although no further description is given. Given, however, that the Mii used for the Mage's official artwork is the main character of the video, it could describe the idea of importing your sibling.
- On the Official Website for NOE, however, she is alternatively given the name "Marie", and is depicted as having the Airheaded personality from her voice and gestures.
- The Imp along with the Mage and the Vampire are the only classes to not cause a relationship boost or resentment towards another teammate through battle.
- Whenever an Imp uses Butt Jab on an ally, if the ally has a single-target attack, they'll say "You!" This will also happen if the ally has a job whose standard attack hits all enemies (i.e. Thief or Pop Star) and there is only one enemy remaining, but if the ally's attack hits all enemies and there are multiple enemies remaining, the dialogue is changed to "You guys!"
- Similar to Pop Stars, Imps have different dialogue/poses for each skill they use:
- If the Imp floats and says "*cackle*," they are about to use Naughty Pitchfork, Punishing Pitchfork, or Wicked Pitchforks.
- If the Imp wiggles their hips and says "Haha!" they are about to use Butt Jab.
- If the Imp spreads their arms without any dialogue, they will either use Brain Drain, Energy Drain, or Demonic Whisper.
- If the Imp floats and says "Tee hee..." they are about to use Sweet Whispers.
- If the Imp floats and says "Ahaha..." they are about to use Charm.