This article contains major in-game spoilers.
Galados Isle (Japanese: ガラパス島 Garapasu-tou; Galapas Island) is a post-game region. It is a tropical island located far from the mainland Miitopia. It's divided into four areas: Galados Isle, Seaside Grotto, Midland Marsh and Uncharted Galados. The first area is the beach, the second is the cave, the third is the marsh, while the fourth is a hidden area that requires going into a portal at the far end of this region.
The Scholarly Pioneer can be found in this region, being the only non-playable Mii here.
She is always looking for new discoveries but doesn't really know what she is looking for, leading to her mistaking the player for a native at every encounter. She however knew about the island's treasure in the Uncharted region, locked behind a door.
- This is one of the two post-game regions, the other being New Lumos.
- This region's name might be based on the real-life location Galápagos Islands.
- Completing the region gets the player the Elven Charm, unlocking you the Elf job. The other charm, the Bat Charm, is obtained from a quest in the Travelers' Hub.
- According to the Roaming Gourmet, this region's signature grub is the Grilled Mahimahi.
- Two camp events occur in this area; one in Galados Isle, and another in Midland Marsh.
- The Scholarly Pioneer is the only Mii introduced post-game.
|List of Locations in Galados Isle|
|Map of Miitopia|