| Spoiler warning!|
This article contains major in-game spoilers.
"An elf of the forest, armed with the power of an enchanted bow."
- Job Description
Their weapon of choice is the Bow.
Their clothing is called Raiments.
The Elf is a "jack-of-all-trades" sort of job; while not as potent, they are capable of doing just about anything that any of the other jobs can do. They can attack one or all enemies, deal splash damage, put up barriers, counter direct attacks, and even heal HP AND MP. Their main drawback, however, is their sluggish speed and low max HP. They will need to be healed far more often than most other jobs.
The Elf's default attack is single target only.
|Lv. 1||Lv. 50||Lv. 50, best equipment,
& max food buffs
|Skill||Learned||MP Cost||Description||Extra Notes|
|Dancing Arrow||Lv. 9||8||"Shoot an enemy with an arrow that can cause chronic dance fever."||Can lock an enemy into dancing if used repeatedly. Bosses can't be affected by the chronic dance fever.|
|Healing Melody||Lv. 12||23||"Play a gentle melody that heals the party's wounds. (Magic)"|
|Enchanted Arrows||Lv. 17||18||"Hit an enemy plus those on either side with arrows of light. (Magic)"||Hits 3 monsters max, main target suffers most damage.|
|Forest Aegis||Lv. 22||3||"Place a barrier in front of a friend to reduce all kinds of damage. (Magic)"||Can target self. Overrides the effects of Shield Sprinkles.|
|Counter Arrow||Lv. 26||2||"Shoot an arrow at an enemy to stop it from attacking a friend. (Auto)"||Only protects against regular physical attacks.|
|Forest's Blessing||Lv. 31||15||"Resonate with the forest to restore MP to a friend. (Magic)"|
|Hail of Arrows||Lv. 34||32||"Rain arrows of light down from high, hitting all enemies. (Magic)"|
- The Fab Fairies that assist the player is this job. The youngest uses Dancing Arrow, the middle uses Counter Arrow and the eldest uses Healing Melody.
- Oddly, if an Elf has their weapon stolen, (from a Mummy or similar enemy) they will still use a weak handslap attack. Contrast to the Tank, who cannot attack having their weapon stolen because they have no ammo.
- Like the Pop Star, Elf's also have unique animation for each skill/attack they use. Except Counter Arrow in which it will play out like the Sacrifice assist.
- If the Mii is aiming with the bow, it will use the default attack.
- If the Mii is jumping up and down while winking, it will use Dancing Arrow.
- If the Mii is positioning their bows like a harp, it will use Healing Melody.
- If the Mii have both their hands up in the air with their eyes closed, it will use either Forest Aegis or Forest's Blessing.
- If the Mii has their right arm raised 90 degrees and the other hand on the hip, it will use either Enchanted Arrows or Hail of Arrows.
- Elf's dialogue change depending on the skill used, for "Forest Aegis" the Mii will say "Please protect, Mii's name." , while using "Forest's Blessing" the Mii will say "Blessing be upon, Mii's name." If using "Enchanted Arrows" , the Mii will say "Ready!" before attacking. If using "Hail of Arrows" , the Mii will say "Power of light!" before attacking.