The Easin Hills (Japanese: のどかな平原 Nodoka-na Heigen; Calm Field) is a grassy plain dotted with rocky slab hills rising out of the ground and lazy zig-zag clouds casting their shadows across the fields. It takes up the majority of the first area of the game, and is one of the playable areas available in the demo.
Featuring weak enemies such as Rock Moths, it is designed to allow new players to get a grip on the game before moving on to more powerful foes. However, it also has a random dungeon containing far tougher foes due to it being relegated to the post-game. It is required to interact with the Nintendo Fan there at least once to open the path to said random dungeon if the player has not done so by the time they received a Travelers' Hub quest taking place at Easin Hills.
- Rock Moth
- Mini "Sassy Child" Slime (tutorial battle)
- Butterfly "Carefree Guide" (boss)
- Rocky "Sarcastic Guy" (boss)
Travelers' Hub quests only
Rank III (Level 29)
Only accessible via Youngest Fab Fairy’s Level 29 quest. The game randomly picks a set of monsters from the following list.
- Super Alien
- Brand-New Robot
- Rock Hopper
- Bloon Loon Loon
- Gold Glyph
- Deadly Demon
- Silver Woof-o'-the-Wisp
- Baby Dragon
- Angry Queen
- Water Snurp
- Licorice Jelly (Youngest Fab Fairy's quest boss; Level 29)
Rank VII (Level 41 - 43)
- Pop Poppy
- Red Dragon
- Hobgoblin Mage
- Heavy Hammer
- "Traveler"puter (possible boss)
- "Traveler" Mouse (possible boss)
- Gold "Traveler's Friend" Golem (possible boss)
- Wind Queen "Traveler" (possible boss)
- Ancient Robot (possible boss)
Rank X (Level 50)
- Black Snurp
- Wild Running Nose
- Black Harpy
- Great Harpy
- "Traveler" & Orochi (possible boss)
- "Traveler"puter (possible boss)
- "Traveler" Golem (possible boss)
- "Traveler"berus (possible boss)
- Imp "Traveler's Friend" (possible boss)
- "Traveler's Friend" Wind (possible boss)
A straight path. Has 3 battles. During the first visit, the second battle will always be 2 Rock Moths. Gives 8-10 EXP.
Battle 1 - Rock Moth
Battle 2 - Rock Moth, Goblin / Rock Moth x2
Battle 3 - Goblin, Rock Moth / Goblin
A straight path. Has 2 battles. During the first visit, you fight Butterfly "Carefree Guide". Gives 14-16 EXP on the first visit, and 8-12 EXP on subsequent visits.
Battle 1 - Goblin x2 / Rock Moth, Goblin / Goblin, Rock Moth x2
Battle 2 - Butterfly "Carefree Guide" (first visit) / Goblin, Rock Moth x2 / Goblin x2
A forking path. It has 2-3 battles. The upper path is labeled "Tough Path", and the lower path is labeled "Easy Path". The chest on the upper path contains 195G. The chest on the lower path contains Goblin Ham ★★. Gives 8-12 EXP, depending on which path is taken.
Battle 1 - Rock Moth x2
Battle 2 - Goblin x4 (Tough Path) / Goblin x2 (Easy Path)
Battle 3 (Easy Path only) - Rock Moth
A T-shaped path. It has 1-2 battles. The path on the left leads to the stage where Rocky "Sarcastic Guy" is fought. The path on the right leads to a chest stage. The chest on the left path contains 3 Game Tickets. Gives 10 or 28 EXP.
Battle 1 - Cumulus x2 (Left path) / Rock Moth x2, Cumulus (Right path)
Battle 2 - Cumulus x2, Goblin x2 (Left path)
A straight path. It has 1 battle. During the first visit, you fight Rocky "Sarcastic Guy" as well as 2 Cumuli. Gives 47 EXP on the first visit, and 14 EXP on subsequent visits.
Battle 1 - Rocky "Sarcastic Guy", Cumulus x2 (first visit) / Cumulus x2, Rock Moth / Cumulus x2, Goblin
A straight path. It has 1 battle. The stage contains a golden chest, which gives either a new weapon or new clothing for a party member. Gives 6 EXP.
Battle 1 - Rock Moth x3
Areas around Easin Hills
- Greenhorne Castle (east)
- Greenhorne Village (west)
- Riverdeep Cavern (south-east)
- Strange Grove (south)
- The name "Easin" stems from the phrase "to ease in", which references it being one of the first areas and part of the tutorial, as it is the first place where the player adventures through and learns to battle in.
|List of Locations in Greenhorne|