"Dainty paws…cute little whiskers…vicious, shredding claws. Meowch!"
The Cat (ネコ Neko; Cat) is a Job in Miitopia that focuses on high damage and minor HP & MP recovery. With high Attack and Speed, the Cat is able to use multi-hit attacks and strength boosts to deal huge damage (being able to deal 999/attack), while also being able to self heal and cure own status effects.
|Lv. 1||Lv. 50||Best Equipment||Max Food Stats||Maxed Stats
(Lv. 50 + Equipment + Food)
Attacks & Skills
The Cat's default attack is single target only.
|Skill||Learned||MP Cost||Description||Attack/Magic multiplier||Activation chance (AI)||Extra Notes|
|Sharpen Claws||Lv. 2||4||"Sharpen your claws to cause great damage with your next attack."||-||20%||Multiplies the next attack's damage by 2.2.|
|Playful Antics||Lv. 4||0||"Cheer up a friend with rubbing and purring to recover their MP."||0.4 (M)||20%||Has 10 base power. Restores MP and increases friendship.|
|Cat's Paw||Lv. 6||8||"Inflict damage to an enemy with a slashing attack. It really stings."||1.4 (A)||60%|
|Double Scratch||Lv. 10||12||"Slash twice with sharp claws for double the ouchies."||0.85 (A)||60%||Hits two monsters or one monster for combined damage.|
|Grooming||Lv. 16||10||"Take a moment to calm down and groom your fur. (auto)"||-||20%||Gets rid of status effects like Crying or Laughter.|
|Steal Grub||Lv. 21||6||"Snatch food from under enemies' noses. Doesn't always work."||-||30%||Only works once per enemy if the attempt was successful (50% chance).|
|Lick Wounds||Lv. 25||10||"Tend to your battle wounds and lick them clean, restoring HP."||0.7 (A)||30%|
|Feline Frenzy||Lv. 32||20||"Slice all enemies with razor-sharp claws twice in succession."||1.7 (A)||30%|
- Cat stats
- This class and the Warrior have the lowest base Magic stat among all jobs, starting at 0
- Cat equipment
- The color of Kitten Claws, Spotted Claws, Woolly Claws, Alley Cat Claws, and Dragon Claws changes depending on the color of clothes if possible.
- The Cotton Glove is based on Old Cartoon Characters Like Mickey Mouse.
- Cats, Chefs, Tanks, Thieves, Flowers, Pop Stars and Vampires are the only jobs that have unique walking animations in exploration. In the Cat's case, they walk on all fours.
- In the EU version, the Job description is "Dainty paws...cute little whiskers...vicious shredding claws. Enough Said." rather than "...Meowch!"
- Often when an "Errand" type traveler quest is present, the Traveler Mii will appear in a "Stationmaster Cat Suit" stating that they are a delivery man/woman.
- The official artwork for the cat in the 3ds version has the same mii design as Rudy, the default Mii on the Switch version for the Sarcastic Guy, with some colour changes. In some official Miitopia trailers, he is shown to have the name "Billy".
- Despite being shown on the main game cover adventuring in Greenhorne with a Cleric, a Mage and a Warrior, the Cat job is not unlocked until just before the player leaves Greenhorne after the rest of their team have been kidnapped by the Dark Lord.
- Cats have a unique animation for when a Mage uses Enlarge Weapon on them.
- When a Cat is about to use Cat's Paw while being aided with Lend a Hand, the aider will have their hyped animation played before the attack.
Official artwork, sprites, and others
3DS equipment gallery
|Weapons - Claws (Missing a few) :|
|Clothing - Cat Suits (Missing color variations) :|