"Dainty paws…cute little whiskers…vicious, shredding claws. Meowch!"
The Cat (ネコ Neko; Cat) is a Job in Miitopia that focuses on high damage and minor HP & MP recovery. With high Attack and Speed, the Cat is able to use multi-hit attacks and strength boosts to deal huge damage (being able to deal 999/attack), while also being able to self heal and cure own status effects.
|Lv. 1||Lv. 50||Best Equipment||Max Food Stats||Maxed Stats
(Lv. 50 + Equipment + Food)
Attacks & Skills
The Cat's default attack is single target only.
|Skill||Learned||MP Cost||Description||Attack/Magic multiplier||Activation chance (AI)||Extra Notes|
|Sharpen Claws||Lv. 2||4||"Sharpen your claws to cause great damage with your next attack."||-||20%||Multiplies the next attack's damage by 2.2.|
|Playful Antics||Lv. 4||0||"Cheer up a friend with rubbing and purring to recover their MP."||0.4 (M)||20%||Has 10 base power. Restores MP and increases friendship.|
|Cat's Paw||Lv. 6||8||"Inflict damage to an enemy with a slashing attack. It really stings."||1.4 (A)||60%|
|Double Scratch||Lv. 10||12||"Slash twice with sharp claws for double the ouchies."||0.85 (A)||60%||Hits two monsters or one monster for combined damage.|
|Grooming||Lv. 16||10||"Take a moment to calm down and groom your fur. (auto)"||-||20%||Gets rid of status effects like Crying or Laughter.|
|Steal Grub||Lv. 21||6||"Snatch food from under enemies' noses. Doesn't always work."||-||30%||Only works once per enemy if the attempt was successful (50% chance).|
|Lick Wounds||Lv. 25||10||"Tend to your battle wounds and lick them clean, restoring HP."||0.7 (A)||30%|
|Feline Frenzy||Lv. 32||20||"Slice all enemies with razor-sharp claws twice in succession."||1.7 (A)||30%|
- Cat Stats
- This class and the Warrior have the lowest base Magic stat among all jobs, starting at 0
- Cat Equipment
- The color of Kitten Claws, Spotted Claws, Woolly Claws, Alley Cat Claws, and Dragon Claws changes depending on the color of clothes if possible.
- The Cotton Glove is based on Old Cartoon Characters Like Mickey Mouse.
- Cats, Chefs, Tanks, Thieves, Flowers, Pop Stars and Vampires are the only jobs that have unique walking animations in exploration.
- In the EU version, the Job description is "Dainty paws...cute little whiskers...vicious shredding claws. Enough Said." rather than "...Meowch!"
- Often when an "Errand" type traveler quest is present, the Traveler Mii will appear in a "Stationmaster Cat Suit" stating that they are a delivery man/woman.
Official Artworks, Sprites & Others
3DS Equipment Gallery
|Weapons - Claws (Missing a few) :|
|Clothing - Cat Suits (Missing color variations) :|
|Steal Grub||Successful :