This article contains major in-game spoilers.
The Boss Snurp (Japanese: 最後のピオン Saigo no Pyon; Final Pyon) is one of the monsters that can be found in Tower of Despair, a location introduced in the Nintendo Switch version of Miitopia. It is the final boss of Miitopia as a whole.
The Boss Snurp is a gigantic Snurp with purple and blue glossy, glitter-like fur. The fur changes color depending on the color of the hexagons in the background. It also sports five rainbow feathers in a crown shape, distinguishing it from the rest of its kind.
This boss performs two actions per turn. It performs three once below half HP. It can also send out Juvenile Snurps.
|Action name||Description||Chance to use||Hit rate|
|Last Snurp||Contains all three phases of the Boss Snurp as well as its associated skills listed below.||-||-|
|Wide Attack||Inflicts damage to one party member and other party members adjacent to him/her. The main target takes the most damage.||100%||100%|
|Summon||Summons two Juvenile Snurps once at half HP, and always uses if those two Snurps are defeated.||100%||-|
|Random All||Inflicts a status effect on every party member. The statuses can be either Nightmare, Aging, Excite, Stone, or Cry. This move is only used in its third phase.||?%||100%|
- At 15,000 HP, the Boss Snurp has the highest HP value among all monsters, even beating Dark Sun's, which was the highest in the Nintendo 3DS version. This boss has three phases, the most of any boss, beating the Darkest Lord and Dark Sun having two phases.
- These phases are indicated by Boss Snurp becoming angry, and in the 3rd phase, changing to eyes similar to Fiend's, Terror Fiend's and Red Fiend's eyes.
- Like the Dark Lord, Darkest Lord and Dark Sun, Boss Snurp also has an extended death animation, but is the only one to also show its Mii parts separating, doing so with a notably different sound.
- The Boss Snurp has a different summoning animation than other monsters that can summon allies. Instead of the summoned allies appearing on their own, its Juvenile Snurps appear from purple smoke coming from the Boss Snurp. Because of this, its Juvenile Snurps does not have an entrance animation when viewed in the Journal.
- The Boss Snurp's French name is King Snurp.
- It is one of the only ones to be able to summon another monster.
- The Boss Snurp's "RandomAll" skill was actually present in the Nintendo 3DS version as an unused skill (alongside seven others, documented on The Cutting Room Floor). In that version, this skill is the only one among the other unused ones to not work properly when hacked in as is.
- Green Snurp
- Water Snurp
- Black Snurp
- Gold Snurp
- Rich Snurp
- Tasty Snurp
- Delicious Snurp
- Rare Snurp
- Very Rare Snurp
- Juvenile Snurp