5. Imp: this is going to be very controversial. So I would have put warrior as number 5, if I thought it was better than an imp. Now hear me out, I think imp is better. First of all, warrior definitely does more damage. And warrior has good physical attacks. But the thing is that most people think of imp as an AI. When the player is using it, it can be very good. It has solid magic, defense, hp, and attack stat. The wicked pitchfork can do a lot of damage and it's a wide attack. Charm is basically extra hyper sprinkles. Sweet whispers is very good, once the enemy's guard is down. Most attacks do way more damage. Brain and Energy drain bring back a substantial amount of mp and hp. Certainly more than vampires bite. And but jab can be really good on a hyper sprinkled cat, tank, or warrior. If the player is using imp, they can be VERY effective. Warrior is good, but I think that Imp's skills in total come out to be better than warrior's damage and proud protector ability.
4. Mage: I think we all know mage is good. The best or one of the best magic stats in the game. Giga explosion and tower of flame are amazing, but they do cost a lot of mp. But there are many ways to get mp. Sleep tight is very effective. And the barrier is very useful too. So it's a very solid job, the only issue is that it doesn't have a good attack stat. But it's not that bad considering everything else they can do.
3. Cat: Cat is very good. It has insane damage. I am not joking. All you need is to use sharpen claws, use a hyper sprinkle or have a gleeful status effect, maybe an ally will use lend a hand, and then use feline frenzy. Wow, that is ridiculous. I think you get the point. Also, the cat's defense isn't bad, IDK what people were talking about when they said the cat had bad health. It really doesn't, it's way better than a warrior.
2. Vampire: Ok so Vampire is VERY GOOD. Resurrection is self-explanatory. Enthrall being able to give extra life to your team is just great. Bite is kinda bad but at least it's there. The different breath moves do solid damage. Bat tornado can do insane damage when maxed out and at level 50. Possibly around 1000 damage but I personally haven't seen this happen. Also, it used vampires' VERY GOOD magic stat while damaging the enemy's physical stat. So it's very effective on Fiends. Honestly, Vampire has very good stats in everything. It isn't lacking it stats. It makes sense why it's gained so late in the game.
1. Elf: Forest aegis halves the damage and costs 3 mp. That's all you need. Also dancing arrow is a stun lock, it has good stats in everything, Hail of arrows is good wide attack damage, and it has an AOE heal. Also, it can restore mp. It's a jack of all trades. It's just the best. You can't convince me otherwise.
5. Elf: now the ai is very different. They won't always use the right moves at the right time, but elf is still elf. So it has to be one of the best ai jobs, sorry scientist, warrior, etc.
4. Pop star: Now pop star can make a lot of mistakes, but when it works. It is very useful, and it doesn't mess up a lot. Encore is a whole other turn so that's very good. It can heal and revive but the revive chances are slim. Idk what love song does but it uses it a lot. And it doesn't have really good damage but it hits all enemies so if you invest in the attack stat. That can be devastating. It can also fix relationships. It's a very good assist job.
3. Vampire: The ai usually does what it's supposed to do. And I already explained why vampire is good so basically everything from there applies. But I forgot to mention that vampire has a great attack stat and it hits all enemies. So that's very good.
2. Cleric: The best healing job in the game. It can fully restore health, has a very good revive move, and when aura works. The enemy just dies, it's so funny. I think what i have said is enough, full heal and revive. All of that stuff. The only reason it isn't number 1 is because all it can do it heal. So that's a problem. But it's still one of the best ai jobs.
1. Mage: I already said why mage is good, but you might be asking yourself. "Hey shadow you stupid idiot, why is mage above all of these other jobs"? It has 100 percent activation chances for the ai to use it's abilities. So it does tower of flame a lot, and it also does barrier a lot. So it does very solid damage consistently. It's the most consistent ai job in the game. So it's the best ai job. There you go.