5. Popstar- So pop star is a good support job, which ai roles should be. It can end bad relationships, give extra turns, heal, revive etc. The only issue is that the ai doesn't use things like encore a lot. But it's still good.
4. Imp- Imp is an ok job as is, it just needs better multipliers in my opinion. But the reason it's on this list is because of it's distract move. This is very good because the enemies take a lot more damage with their guard off. Also it has a move that is basically just a hyper sprinkle. So it's a very useful support role.
3. Vampire- Bat tornado does good damage. It also uses enthrall a lot so that's good. Also it has a multi hitting basic attack with a good attack stat. This is very useful.
2. Cleric- The best support role as many people know hopefully. Its healing and reviving abilities are great. And righteous anger can work sometimes.
1. Mage- It has good magic and has 100 percent activation chances. That's really good, more than it sounds.