5. Cleric- this is a very good job. There are great healing options here. It's the best support role in the game. The only issue is that all in can do is heal. It's got like 1 or 2 none healing moves. So I would assume that you would rather play other jobs instead of Cleric.
4. Mage- Easily one of the best. It has a lot of skills and they can all be used in different ways. Fire for single target damage. Lighting has range. Explosion can destroy a lot of enemies. Sleep tight can restore health. Barrier halves damage. Tower of flame is tower of flame. Horse whispering is decent. And it has the highest magic stat in the game, or at least one of the highest. The reason why it's not higher is because it takes a long time to get the good abilities. And there are jobs that can do better damage.
3. Cat- We all know how good cat is. People say Cat doesn't have good health, so Warrior is better. Nah, just no. Cat isn't the master of defense, but it's health and defense isn't bad at all. It's perfectly fine. And the damage cat can do is ridiculous. All you need to hyper sprinkles, sharpen claws, gleeful status effect, or show off to see the insane damage cat can do. Also, playful antics costs no magic points and can do a sizable amount of mp restoring during early game. Plus, horse whispering is a multi hit move. So Cat is really good.
2. Vampire- Ok, let's see here. So Vampire has really good stats. It isn't really lacking with anything. Revive and enthrall are just crazy. Bite is weak but it could help in certain situations. Now the real reason Vampire is good is because of bat tornado. Bat tornado can do around a thousand damage when maxed out, that's crazy. It makes tower of flame look like a joke. Also it does damage to an enemies physical stat, not magic. So it works on things like a fiend. Need I say more?
1. Elf- Where do I begin with this. Let's get the obvious out of the way. Good stats, maybe not as good as vampire but I haven't checked in a while. Dancing arrow is very good, stun locks are great. It has a healing ability that is decent. Not to mention a mp resorting ability that can also be used on itself. Hail of arrows has great damage and range, but not as good as bat tornado. It might be better than tower of flame but i'm not sure. It doesn't cost too much mp. Now the real reason elf is the best, say it with me now. "FOREST AEGIS". This is absolutely ridiculous. It halves all damage taken, this is very useful. And you can give it to anyone, that is very good. Also if you have a mage, then you don't even have to use it on everyone. But the big thing is that it only costs 3 mp. Like how, barrier can't even be used on anyone and that costs 18 mp. This is only 3. Like, how is this balanced. Well it is a post game job so it makes sense. So elf is the best, you can't convince me otherwise
Now some people might complain about why didn't you put warrior, scientist, princess, etc. I'm not saying these are bad jobs. It's just, I think the jobs I put on here are better. Also, these are jobs used by the player. I'm not talking about AI. That is gonna be its own list. So yeah, that is pretty much it.